- CNet, The global ransomware epidemic is just getting started, WannaCry should have been a major warning to the world about ransomware. Then the GoldenEye strain of Petya ransomware arrived. What’s next?, published on 28 June 2017.
With the NSA’s EternalBlue exploit, you don’t need to be breached personally to get infected.
- Chip Pearson, Creating an XLA add-in for Excel. See end of page for VBA password.
Trust center settings
- Microsoft, Enable or disable macros in Office documents
- Ron de Bruin, How do I create and use a PERSONAL file for my VBA code
- SystemRoot.ca, How to fix: File in Use – Personal.xlsb is locked for editing
- Rustica.fr, Tout savoir sur les allergies aux pollens et aux plantes vertes, consulté le 18 avril 2017.
- TheNewYorker, Sorry for the delayed response