Gouvernement du Canada
totale agricole superficie m km2 moyenne Russie 17.10 km2 Canada 9.98 km2 648,127 km2 3.15 km2 US 9.63 km2 EU 4.49 km2 1,750,000 km2 16.1ha 0.161 km2
On ICS and ISDS
- StopTAFTA, Les juges allemands contre l’ISDS : fin de non recevoir opposée à la Commission Européenne, published on 4 February 2016.
- MPEVH, Association des Magistrats allemands contre le TTIP, Prise de position sur la création d’un tribunal relatif aux investissements, publié le 12 février 2016.
- FT.com, A global investment court for a changing era of trade, by Cherie Blair on 24 January 2017.
On CETA and Wallonia
- Politico.eu, ‘White smoke’ on EU-Canada trade deal breakthrough,
Belgians want European Court of Justice to test the legality of tribunal system in EU-Canada deal. (Art 218§11 TFEU), published on 27/10/2016.
- RTBF.be, Voici le texte de l’accord intra-belge sur le CETA, published on 27/10/2016.
- FT.com, Patience on Ceta deal pays off, and today may prove us right Premium,
« But the most relevant point is that both Canada and the EU have well-functioning court systems that can protect investors’ rights against unfair expropriation. […] And that, in turn, may prove to all sides that if ISDS shapes up to be an insurmountable obstacle to Ceta ratification, then both Canada and the EU could and should agree to simply excise it from the treaty altogether. », published on 28/10/2016.
- EuroIntelligence.com, Ceta signed, but real drama yet to come,
« The purpose of the ISDS is to protect investors against nationalisation and expropriation. While we understand these concerns, we find it hard to accept that a separate legal systems needs to be created to address this issue. », published on 31/10/2016.
- Opinion of the Court (Full Court) of 16 May 2017 on the Free Trade Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Singapore.
- Paul de Grauwe, How far should we push globalisation?, CEPS.eu, 4 November 2016.